Jul 03, 2021
1. The insurance: if you are well, I will be your back-up forever; if you are not, I will be a life-saving straw!
2. No one likes the hospital, but the first thing that comes to mind after getting sick is to go to see a doctor. The same goes for insurance. Buy it when you don’t need it and use it when you need it. ——Leave the green hills there, and one need not worry about firewood.
3. At the beginning, you may think that insurance is a grain of sesame, but at the most critical moment, insurance will become a big watermelon; even if sesame does not exchange for watermelon in the future, you will be surprised to find that you have saved a bunch of sesame seeds.
4. People never know when risks will come to them. Only by taking adequate precautions can we live securely every day and let ourselves and family enjoy a carefree life!
5. The running car on the road is insured and so is the running man! The broken cars can be repaired, and sick people may lose their lives! Cars are destroyed and people die. The whole life is in vain!
6. Insurance cannot prevent accidents, it can only reduce family financial expenditures when accidents occur. Insurance cannot prevent the arrival of diseases, it can only get some compensation when diseases arrive.
7. Insurance cannot guarantee the success of a child, it can only provide peace of mind for the child's growth period. Insurance cannot accelerate the growth of wealth, it can only provide a safe and secure lock for existing wealth.
8. If one day, it is recommended that you buy accident insurance, this is not for anything else, but just for you to have peace of mind when driving. If one day, it is recommended that you buy medical insurance, this is not for anything else, but just for you to not spend your own money for hospitalization. If one day, it is recommended that you buy education insurance, this is not for anything else, but just for your children to get a better education and a certain future. If one day, it is recommended that you buy pension insurance, this is not for anything else, but just for your happy, smiling face under the sunset.
9. Insurance has ten golden values, which are not available in any other financial management method. There is care for the elderly; medical care for the sick; love for the young; care for the children; lean on for the strong; favor for the relatives; battle for the disabled; money for the savings; protection for the property; and wealth for the inheritance. Understanding these values of insurance can make full use of insurance and make insurance work for me.
10. Buying insurance is not because we may leave once something happens, but because there are more people who need to live and life will continue... In short, insurance cannot change your life, but it can prevent your life from being changed!